Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where the Wild Things Are!!!

Dear Second Grade Parents,
        The class and I have been hard at work making "Text to Self"connections with the classic picture book, Where the Wild Things Are during guided reading time.  The examples of work are precious.  I hope to have pictures posted soon.  For some reason, blogger is not allowing me to post them.  Aaaahhhh... technology is wonderful.
      In other news, our field trip to the San Diego Botanical Gardens is this Friday.  We are all set for drivers and the students are ready to go.
      I shared with Mr. Saavedra some examples of student writing the other day and we made his day and blessed his heart.  The topic was "If I met Jesus after He rose from the dead, I would feel...".  Of course, I am sure many of you can imagine what was written, but all in all, the students wrote from the heart and the end results were fabulous.  Be sure to keep your eye out for The Heartbeat.  Mr Saavedra is going to publish some of the student responses.
      I hope all of you have a wonderful day.  Thank you for all you do for Sacred Heart Academy.  Take care and God bless!
Sincerely,
Eileen Sepulveda

No comments:

Post a Comment